- Accommodates: 4
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: 1
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Check In: 15:00
- Room type: Suite
Ideal for up to four guests, the 1-Bedroom Apartment offers an ample amount of space for either work or leisure.
With separate living and dining areas, it allows for a good amount of privacy for every individual.
Awaken in comfort at your residence and peel the curtains wide open to reveal a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower. From there, expect a day filled with sensory magic with lots of eating, shopping and exploring to do in the neighbourhood.
Hotel facilities and services
Make the most of your holiday or business stay: our serviced residence offers you a wide choice of hotel services included and à la carte. Our reception is open 24 hours a day and will be pleased to answer your requests and provide you with information.
High-speed WiFi, weekly maid service, business center with computer and printer, hot drinks available in the lobby and access to the garden.
A la carte services
Breakfast 7 days a week (from 7am to 10am during the week and from 7.30am to 10.30am on weekends), laundromat, private underground parking, vending machine for cold drinks and snacks, extra cleaning service, laundry and dry cleaning service.
Visit the city from our apart hotel in Paris Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower
- Built in 1889 for the Universal Exhibition, it is the most emblematic monument of the City of Light. Culminating at a height of 324 meters, the Iron Lady offers a panoramic view of all Paris.
- Access within a 15 minute walk or 10 minutes by metro (line 6) from apartment Paris.
The Champ de Mars
- Located between the Ecole Militaire and the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars, opened in 1780, is a public garden of more than 24 hectares. Parisians gather on its lawns to picnic and play music while admiring the great lady.
- Access within a 10 minute walk from apartment Paris Tour Eiffel.
- Extend your walk by the Pont d'Iéna and discover the Palais de Chaillot, symbol of the 30s, and the Trocadéro esplanade. Its sloping gardens and fountain offer a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Access in 8 minutes by metro (line 6) from apartment Paris.
Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
- It is on the Ile de la Cité that the emblematic cathedral of Paris, more than 800 years old, stands majestically. The beauty and rich history of this place of worship dedicated to the Virgin Mary has inspired many artists such as the writers Victor Hugo and Honoré de Balzac, the painter Jacques-Louis David or the singer Edith Piaf.
- Access in 18 minutes by metro (line 10) from apartment Paris.
- This exceptionally charming neighborhood is overlooked by the famous Sacré-Coeur Basilica. It is at the foot of this basilica that you can enjoy a magnificent view of Paris. A little further on, take a stroll on the Place du Tertre where many cartoonists exercise their talent.
- Access in 30 minutes by metro (line 8 then 12) from apartment Tour Eiffel Paris.
- Following the historical axis of the city for 2 kilometers, "the Champs-Elysees" is one of the most famous avenues in the world. Numerous luxury brands border it as well as multiple cinemas and restaurants. Take the time to stroll along it without losing sight of the solemn Arc de Triomphe.
- Access to the Place de la Concorde in 8 minutes by metro (line 8) from the serviced residence.
The Louvre Museum
- A visit to the Louvre Museum and its famous glass pyramid is a must. The former royal palace conceals more than 35,000 treasures from all eras and all civilizations. Among its masterpieces you will recognize the Mona Lisa, the Raft of the Medusa or the Venus de Milo!
- Access in 15 minutes by metro (line 8 then 1) from apartment Tour Eiffel Paris.
The Montparnasse Tower
- Now the tallest skyscraper in Paris, the Montparnasse Tower has been the tallest building in France for almost 40 years. 38 seconds are enough to climb its 210 meters and to access its Panoramic Observatory which offers one of the most beautiful views of the city.
- Access in 8 minutes by metro (line 6) from apartment in Paris.
From Paris Orly Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 45 minutes by taxi and costs about 55€ to get to the residence.
- By ORLYBUS & Metro: Take the Orly Bus to Denfert Rochereau, then take the metro line 6 to La motte Piquet Grenelle. It takes approximately 55 minutes and costs 9.50€.
From Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 55 minutes by taxi and costs about 65€ to get to the residence.
- By RER & Metro: Take the RER B to Denfert-Rochereau, then take the metro line 6 to La Motte Piquet Grenelle. It takes approximately 1 hour 15 minutes and costs 10€.
From Gare du Nord / Gare de l'Est:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 25 minutes by taxi and costs about 20€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 4 to Strasbourg Saint Denis, then take the line 8 to La Motte Piquet Grenelle. It takes approximately 25 minutes and costs 1.90€.
From Gare Montparnasse:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 15 minutes by taxi and costs about 20€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 6 to La Motte Piquet Grenelle. It takes approximately 10 minutes and costs 1.90€.
From Gare de Lyon:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 25 minutes by taxi and costs about 30€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 14 to Bercy, then take the line 6 to La Motte Piquet Grenelle. It takes approximately 30 minutes and costs 1.90€.
Nearest public transport from Tour Eiffel Paris:
- Train station: Austerlitz and Montparnasse, direct metro
- Underground station: La Motte Picquet-Grenelle (2-minute walk)
- Taxi stand: In front of the residence
Cancellation without incurring any penalties by providing a 14-day notice before your scheduled arrival. However, if any cancellation after that timeframe, no refunds will be issued.
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: 500