- Accommodates: 4
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: 1
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Check In: 15:00
- Room type: Suite
The Tower of London
In just 30 minutes by bus you can reach the Tower of London. A visit to this monument is a reminder of the macabre reputation of this former prison, where torture and executions took place on a regular basis.
Saint Paul's Cathedral
Discover the most important religious building in the capital. Located in the City, the cathedral is a landmark for all Londoners and tourists, thanks to its dome. You can climb up to the Cathedral for a panoramic view of London. From our serviced residence It takes around 20 minutes by bus or a 40 minutes walk to reach the Cathedral.
Not far from the Cathedral, Tower Bridge is an iconic bascule bridge in London. Linking the north and south banks of the Thames, it is crossed by many pedestrians and vehicles every day. The bravest will dare to walk on the glass footbridge, more than 42 metres above the ground.
Palace of Westminster and Big Ben
Climb aboard the bus, then take the metro to the Palace of Westminster, home of the British Parliament, in 40 minutes. Visiting London without passing in front of this palace and its famous Clock Tower with Big Ben would be like going to Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower.
The museums of London
- British Museum: one of the largest and oldest museums in the world, it houses a huge collection of unusual objects from prehistoric times to the present day.
- National Gallery: located on the famous Trafalgar Square, this museum contains paintings from 1250 to 1900. Take bus 19 and you will be there in 30 minutes.
- Tate Modern: Close to Tower Bridge, this museum, housed in a former power station, is the largest museum of modern and contemporary art in London.
For people travelling by public transport, the residence is conveniently located in north London between Angel and Highbury & Islington tube stations and a short distance from King's Cross train station and St Pancras International station.
Getting to Islington London
- Kings Cross & St. Pancras International Stations
- By taxi: 10 minute taxi ride from King's Cross & St. Pancras International train stations.
- By tube: Alternatively, walk 10 minutes to Angel tube station and take 2 stops to King's Cross tube station via the Northern Line. 20 minutes in total.
- By train: 80 minute journey via the underground. Take the Piccadilly Line to Green Park tube station. Change to the Victoria Line and then it is only 5 stops to Highbury & Islington tube station. Walk 10-12 minutes to the property.
- By taxi: Depending on the time of day and level of traffic it can take between 50 to 70 minutes to get to the property from Heathrow Airport.
- Upon arrival the taxi can enter Islington Square via Upper Street by turning into Therberton Street and then taking a right into Studd Street past the security gate – the taxi can drop you off outside the apart’hotel entrance.
Airport Transfer service
- Upon request
- A short stay of less than 30 nights with at least 7 days’ notice plus 3 nights of rent must be paid.
- Medium and long stays of at least 30 nights—14 days; otherwise, 7 nights' rent must be paid.
- Cleaning Fee: £ 100
- Refundable Deposit: 500