- Accommodates: 2
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: studio
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: studio
- Check In: 15:00
- Room type: Apartment Suite
Ideally located in the city centre, you will enjoy total independence during your short or long stay in the apartment.
The apartment is located in the old townon the edge of Old Brussels, where a sprawling belt of restaurants and shops will immerse you into Belgian culture. With the Central station and Sainte-Catherine metro just a stone's throw away, you can easily navigate and explore the city.
The dynamic Dansaert - St. Catherine district, where the apartment is located, is ideal for a tourist or business stay. Here you will find all amenities as well as many restaurants and designer shops, Brussels bars and cultural venues.
Head over to the Grand Place, the city's central square and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Easily a bucket-list attraction for tourists around the world, gaze upon all the beautiful antique facades in all their glory.
You are only 10 minutes' walk from the Main Square, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful squares in the world, or 13 minutes from the Manneken-Pis.
Visit the city from the apartment
Ranked as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Grand Place is the heart of Brussels. It is the busiest and most animated place in the city. With dozens of famous buildings, it is one of the most beautiful architectural ensembles in Europe. You will find the Town Hall, the King's House and the house of the Brewers' Guild, which today houses the Brewers' Museum.Access in 10 minutes on foot from the apartment.
Equally must-see, the Manneken-Pis is one of the most famous fountains in the world. Small in size but immense in notoriety, it is the symbol of Brussels. According to one of the legends, the little boy saved Brussels by extinguishing the fuse of a bomb in a most original way.His female counterpart is Jeanneke-Pis, 500 metres away, in the Rue de la Fidélité.Access in 10 minutes on foot from the apartment.
This structure represents an iron atom magnified 165 billion times. Originally created to be the symbol and the main space of the 1958 Brussels World Fair, it has become an emblem of the city.
Close to the Atomium, Mini-Europe revisits Europe and its wonders. Big Ben's carillon rings out in the heart of London as gondolas glide through the canals of Venice. Paris and France are just waiting for you. But before you do, don't hesitate to provoke the eruption of Vesuvius, the fall of the Berlin Wall, or open the gates of the city of Seville to bullfighting bulls.Access in 30 minutes by metro (line 1 or 5 then line 6) or in 35 minutes by tram (line 51) from the apartment.
The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
These 6 museums retrace the history of the plastic arts (painting, sculpture, drawing) from the 15th to the 21st century through more than 20,000 works. In particular, they exhibit works by famous artists such as Rubens, Rodin, Gauguin, Delvaux and Magritte.
The Cathedral of Saints Michael and Gudule
Built on the site of a former 11th century chapel, the cathedral, entirely restored between 1983 and 1989, has regained all its splendour: choir, nave, stained glass windows, statues of the apostles, amaze visitors. It is considered to be the main Catholic church in Belgium.
Brussels Comic Strip Museum
Permanent and temporary exhibitions delight bubble lovers. Discover more about the world of Tintin, Boule et Bill or the Smurfs in an exceptional setting with art nouveau architecture. Access in 3 minutes on foot from the apartment.
From Brussels National Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 30 minutes by taxi and costs about 45€/55€ to get to the apartment
- By Train & Metro: Take a train until the station Centrale, then take the metro line 1 or 5 until "Sainte-Catherine". It takes approximately 25 minutes and costs 15€.
From Bruxelles-Midi station:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 10 minutes by taxi and costs about 12€ to get to the apartment.
- By Metro: Take the metro (line 3 or 4) to De Brouckère, then take the metro line 1 or 5 to Sainte-Catherine. It takes approximately 15 minutes and costs 2.50€
From Brussels South Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 45 minutes by taxi and costs about 120€ to get to the apartment.
- By Bus & Metro: Take a bus to the Bruxelles-Midi station. From there, take the metro (line 3 or 4) to De Brouckère, then take the metro line 5 or 1 to Sainte-Catherine. It takes approximately 60 minutes and costs 15€.
Nearest public transport from the apartment
Go to the heart of the city or discover hidden gems easily with these transport options.
- Train stations: Gare Centrale, Central (5-minute by metro / 20-minute walk)
- Underground station: Sainte-Catherine (1-minute walk), Place de Brouckère
- Taxi stand: 1-minute walk
The excellent public transport links to the apartment ensure that you can move around Brussels and the surrounding area in complete autonomy.
- The Sainte-Catherine metro station (lines 1 and 5) is less than 100 metres from the apartment.
- The Ypres tram stop (line 51) can be reached in only 4 minutes on foot.
- De Brouckère station, a 7-minute walk away, is served by metro lines 1 and 5 and tram lines 3, 4 and 32.
If you arrive in Brussels by train, you will be only a few minutes by metro or tramway from the apartment. The journey from the central station takes only 6 minutes. Count 13 minutes if you arrive at Brussels-South or Brussels-North station.
Cancellation without incurring any penalties by providing a 14-day notice before your scheduled arrival. However, if any cancellation after that timeframe, no refunds will be issued.
- Cleaning Fee: $ 100
- Refundable Deposit: 500