Rue du Grand Veneur
- Accommodates: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Check In: 16:00
- Check Out: 10:00
- Room type: Serviced Apartment
The Place des Vosges, born "Place Royale", whose construction began under the reign of Henri IV on the site of the Hôtel des Tournelles, was inaugurated in 1612, on the occasion of the engagement of Louis XIII and Anne of Austria. Nearby Henri de La Tour d'Auvergne, Viscount o...
The Place des Vosges, born "Place Royale", whose construction began under the reign of Henri IV on the site of the Hôtel des Tournelles, was inaugurated in 1612, on the occasion of the engagement of Louis XIII and Anne of Austria. Nearby Henri de La Tour d'Auvergne, Viscount of Turenne, Marshal General gave his name to the street. Hennequin, duc D'Ecquevilly, captain general of the king's hunting party, had the most beautiful mansion on the street built there, the hotel Du Grand Veneur.
- Double bed(s)
- Bathroom(s) with bathtub
- DVD player
- Washing machine
Entirely renovated 2-room apartment of 37 m² on the fourth floor overlooking the courtyard with lift. Unobstructed view of gardens. It is composed of :
- the living room: a sofa bed allowing the sleeping of 2 adults, a coffee table, an HD TV, a WIFI/high-speed Internet connection and the telephone, an audio system, as well as an elegant decoration and many paintings. The living room overlooks a courtyard.
- the kitchen: open to the living room, it is equipped with a microwave, a 4-burner hob, fridge, extractor, coffee maker, teapot, toaster, dishwasher, and everything you need for cooking. We can have lunch on the counter with its high stools.
- the dining area with a table, four chairs and plenty of storage.
- the bedroom: overlooks a courtyard and is equipped with a 140cm double bed, a wardrobe,
- the bathroom: with shower, bathtub, sink, washing machine and hair dryer.
- the toilet is separate.
The linen is provided.
Additional Rates Detail
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: € 1000
Terms & Conditions
Non Cancellable and Non Refundable.