- Accommodates: 2
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: studio
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: studio
- Check In: 16:00
- Room type: Vacation Rental
Modern, cosy and stylishly equipped, the Studio comes fitted out with a flat-screen television, cable channels, and a choice of a double bed or twin beds.
Located in the heart of Paris, our apart hotel Paris Trocadéro welcomes you in a calm and warm atmosphere, far from the hustle and bustle of the capital. Ideal for a short or long stay, alone, as a couple, with family or friends, our Parisian establishment offers modern and fully equipped studios and apartments.
Take advantage of the comfort and the wide range of hotel services to spend an unforgettable stay in our serviced residence in Paris, a few minutes away from the Trocadero.
Our parisian serviced residence welcomes you in a refined contemporary decor and offers you all the comfort you need for a pleasant stay. You will spend a few nights in the bourgeois residential area of the 16th arrondissement of Paris, not far from the Trocadero and the Eiffel Tower.
You can quickly reach the city centre and all the major monuments and tourist attractions nearby on foot or by taking the Metro 9 from Trocadéro to the Champs-Elysées.
Visit the city from our apart hotel in Paris Trocadero
The Eiffel Tower
- Symbol of Paris and France, the Eiffel Tower impresses by its size and presence.The Eiffel Tower is one of the most visited monuments in the world.
- Access within a 15 minute walk from apartment Paris
Arc de triomphe
- Leaving our apart hotel Paris Trocadero, get off at the Boissière metro station in the direction of Place Charles de Gaulle. In only 2 stops, you are facing the Arc de Triomphe, this emblematic monument on which are mentioned the battles and generals of the revolution and the first empire. The terrace will offer you a panoramic view of the Champs-Élysées.
- Access within a 15 minute walk from serviced apartment Paris
The Louvre Museum
- The largest museum in Paris houses the works of many civilisations. Push your curiosity, and look through the hundreds of windows of the Palais. You will see magnificent views of the Seine.
- Access in 30 minutes by metro (line 9 and 1 apartment hotel.
National Museum of Asian Arts – Guimet Museum
- Fly to Asia and discover more than 5 millennia of art. From Afghanistan to Japan, passing through the treasures of Angkor, the Guimet museum has a unique collection of works of art displayed within its refined and refined walls.
- Access within a 10 minute walk from apartment Trocadero
Aquarium de Paris
- After a night in your Citadines Apart’hotel Trocadéro Paris, reach the Paris Aquarium within a few minutes walk, located in the Trocadéro gardens. More than 7,500 fish and invertebrates will welcome you in this spectacular space. The Aquarium de Paris has one of the largest shark tanks in France, and will make you discover the largest medusarium in Europe.
- Access within a 10 minute walk from apartment Paris
From Paris Orly Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 45 minutes by taxi and costs about 55€ to get to the residence.
- By Orlybus & Metro: Take the Orly Bus to Denfert-Rochereau, then take metro line 6 to Trocadéro. It takes approximately 55 minutes and costs 9.50€.
From Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 55 minutes by taxi and costs about 65€ to get to the residence.
- By RER & Metro: Take RER B to Châtelet – Les Halles. From there, take RER A until Charles de Gaulle – Étoile, then take line 2 to Victor Hugo. It takes approximately 1 hour 15 minutes and costs 10€.
From Gare du Nord / Gare de l'Est:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 25 minutes by taxi and costs about 20€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take metro line 2 to La Chapelle to Victor Hugo. It takes approximately 20 minutes and costs 1.80€.
From Gare Montparnasse:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 15 minutes by taxi and costs about 20€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take metro line 6 to Trocadéro. It takes approximately 15 minutes and costs 1,80€.
From Gare de Lyon:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 25 minutes by taxi and costs about 30€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take metro line 1 to Charles de Gaulle – Étoile, then take line 2 to Victor Hugo. It takes approximately 30 minutes and costs 1.80€.
Nearest public transport from Trocadéro Paris
Travel to the heart of the city or hidden gems easily with these transport options.
- Underground: Victor Hugo (line 2), Boissière (line 6) and Trocadéro (line 9)
- RER : Charles de Gaulle Etoile (Line A)
- Train station: Gare Montparnasse, Saint-lazare (direct metro)
Cancellation without incurring any penalties by providing a 14-day notice before your scheduled arrival. However, if any cancellation after that timeframe, no refunds will be issued.
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: 500