- Accommodates: 4
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: 2
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Check In: 16:00
- Room type: Vacation Rental
Carried away by the city which drags you along, drags you into a crazy farandole, your heart beating to the rhythm of the horns, you discover the joys and the tumults of the capital. The people, the streets, the shops, the monuments ring in your head like an intoxicating song. In the evening, find a place that will make you forget everything.
Three-room apartment, 80 m2, with two bedrooms, overlooking the courtyard on the first floor with elevator, in a beautiful condominium, with:
The living room:
Furnished with a sofa bed for 1 person, a coffee table, a dining table for 6, 6 chairs, and is equipped with an HD TV with DVD player, a system hifi IPOD speaker, internet access/Wifi,
The entrance hall serving all the other rooms, with a dressing room.
The first bedroom: includes a 160 cm x 200 cm bed,
The second bedroom with a 140cm bed
The bathroom: with bathtub, hair dryer. Toilet
- The receptions are carried out without additional cost from Monday to Saturday between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. Between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m., there is a supplement of €30. Between 10 p.m. and midnight, there is a supplement of €50.
- For an arrival on a Sunday or a public holiday, there is a supplement of €30.
The Marais is a winding maze of multi-faceted streets that beg to be explored. It bursts with small boutiques, historic buildings, cozy traditional restaurants, and hidden parks. Around each corner, you'll come across little gems of architecture spanning the centuries, from understated medieval towers to classical libraries and 17th century splendour. This neighbourhood unites a rich mix of people of all ages, but it's best known for the gay scene mostly in the south and the Jewish community around Rue des Rosiers.
- Grenier Saint-Lazare - Quartier de l'Horloge - 3 min
- Sébastopol - Etienne Marcel - 5 min
- Rue Rambuteau - 7 min
- Étienne Marcel - 8 min
- Paris Airport Shuttle - 32 min away by the taxi and 40 min away by the public transportation.
There is a 45-day notice period, and the administrative fee paid is not refundable.
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: 2 Months