- Accommodates: 4
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: 1
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Check In: 16:00
- Room type: Vacation Rental
Very pleasant 2-room apartment of 48 m² on the first floor without lift overlooking the courtyard, in the heart of the historic Marais.
The apartment breaks down as follows:
- A living room: a sofa bed for 2 people, a coffee table, a TV cabinet, an HD TV, a DVD, a WIFI/high-speed Internet connection, an audio system, as well as an elegant decoration and many canvases. The living room overlooks a courtyard.
- A kitchen semi open to the living room, it is equipped with an oven, a microwave, a hob, refrigerator, extractor, coffee maker, teapot, dishwasher, a washing machine and everything the necessary for cooking.
- A dining area with a table and four chairs and a nice old piece of furniture.
- A bedroom overlooking the courtyard and is equipped with a 140 x 200 cm bed, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers
- the shower room with walk-in shower, sink, hair dryer, WC.
The linen is provided. Iron and ironing board. Electric heating. Vacuum.
The Marais is a winding maze of multi-faceted streets that beg to be explored. It bursts with small boutiques, historic buildings, cozy traditional restaurants, and hidden parks. Around each corner, you'll come across little gems of architecture spanning the centuries, from understated medieval towers to classical libraries and 17th century splendour. This neighbourhood unites a rich mix of people of all ages, but it's best known for the gay scene mostly in the south and the Jewish community around Rue des Rosiers.
Rue Vieille du Temple - 1 min
Archives - Rambuteau - 5 min
Rambuteaul - 6 min
- Paris Airport Limousine - 9 min away by the taxi and 20 min away by the public transportation.
There is a 45-day notice period, and the administrative fee paid is not refundable.
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: 2 Months