- Accommodates: 2
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: studio
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: studio
- Check In: 16:00
- Room type: Suites
The Studio is clothed in bright colours, and can accommodate a single guest or a couple on vacation or leisure. Enjoy the separate living and dining areas and en suite bathroom.
Just a few minutes away from the Montparnasse train station, our apart hotel Paris Montparnasse allows you to fully enjoy your stay, whether you are on a business or leisure trip. The serviced apartment offers modern and fully equipped studios and apartments with a wide range of hotel services. Comfort is at the rendez vous, and you will feel at home, whatever the length of your stay.
Located in a residential area in the heart of Paris, our Paris apart hotel benefits from the entertainment activities and tourist sites nearby, in addition to its easy access. Discover the 14th arrondissement of Paris as you have never seen it before, from the business district to the cultural district.
Nucleus of the cultural and artistic renaissance, the Maine Montparnasse district has many surprises in store for you. The studios of world-famous artists are now transformed into a museum open to all, to the delight of art lovers. Let yourself be transported in the Parisian decor of the 20th century. There is no lack of cultural entertainment left by this era in the neighborhood.
Its modern aspect is not to be outdone for all that. Between skyscrapers and shopping malls, the neighborhood will charm you. Moreover, 5 minutes on foot separate you from the residence of the Montparnasse Tower, the highest skyscraper in France, measuring 210 meters.
In addition to the area open to the public, a bar-restaurant is located on the 56th floor. Here you can enjoy the chef's cuisine while admiring the breathtaking view of all Paris.
But that's not all. There is still a lot to see in the Montparnasse district, such as the Luxembourg Gardens or the Catacombs of Paris, which are a 15-minute walk from the serviced residence.
Visit the city from our apart hotel in Paris
- Impossible not to think of the Eiffel Tower when you go to Paris. In addition to the exceptional view from its height, activities and restaurants are present on every floor. Bordered by gardens with century-old trees, the Iron Lady is the promise of a beautiful romantic getaway in the city of love.
- Access in 22 minutes by metro (line 6) from apartment Paris Montparnasse.
The Louvre Museum
- Eight art departments containing more than 35,000 works await you at the Louvre Museum. The collections protected within its walls are a reminder of the cultural, artistic, religious, graphic, and antique treasures from around the world. In addition, it's decor evokes its royal square. The history of the Louvre is marked by its role as the principal residence of French kings from 1190.
- Accessible in 22 minutes by metro (line 13 and line 1) from serviced apartment Paris.
The Champs-Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe
- The most beautiful avenue in the world crosses the city center to the west. Here you will find cafes, theaters, cinemas and restaurants, not to mention the many luxury and haute couture boutiques.
- At its end stands the majestic and unmissable Arc de Triomphe, which at its top offers a breathtaking view of Paris. Go through the underground passage to get to the foot of this building, to finally climb the 248 steps that separate you from the top.
- Accessible within 18 minutes by metro (line 13) from apartment Paris Montparnasse.
The Sacred Heart Basilica
- A Roman Catholic church famous throughout the world, "sanctuary of Eucharistic adoration and divine mercy" and property of the Archdiocese of Paris, the Sacré-Coeur is one of the most visited buildings in Paris.
- Reach the Basilica in 33 minutes by metro (line 12) from our serviced apartment Paris.
The Luxembourg Garden
- There is nothing like a shady walk along the Medici fountain to recharge your batteries in the heart of Paris. Chairs and huge lawns make all the beauty of the place. Tennis and basketball courts are also available for the enjoyment of sportsmen and women. To top it all off, a multitude of activities for children are available: playgrounds, pony rides, remote-controlled boats and sailboats on the large pool...
- Accessible within a 15 minute walk from apartment Paris.
From Paris Orly Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 30 minutes by taxi and costs about 35€ to get to the residence.
- By Orlybus & Metro: Take the Orlybus to Denfert-Rochereau, then take the metro line 6 to Montparnasse. It takes approximately 40 minutes and costs 9.50€.
From Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 50 minutes by taxi and costs about 55€ to get to the residence.
- By RER & Metro: Take the RER B to Denfert-Rochereau, then take the metro line 6 to Montparnasse – Bienvenüe. It takes approximately 50 minutes and costs 10€.
From Gare du Nord / Gare de l'Est:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 25 minutes by taxi and costs 25€ to get to the residence.
- By RER & Metro: Take the RER B to Denfert-Rochereau, then take the metro line 6 to Montparnasse – Bienvenüe. It takes approximately 30 minutes and costs 1.80€.
- By Metro : Take the metro line 4 until Montparnasse – Bienvenüe station. It takes 25 minutes and costs 1.80€.
From Gare Montparnasse:
- By Foot: The residence is a 5-minute walk.
From Gare de Lyon:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 20 minutes by taxi and costs about 20€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 14 to Bercy, then take the line 6 to Montparnasse-Bienvenüe. It takes approximately 30 minutes and costs 1.80€.
Nearest public transport from Montparnasse Paris
- With these transport options readily available, you can travel throughout Paris with great ease.
- Train station: Montparnasse (5-minute walk)
- Underground station: Gaite, Montparnasse-Bienvenüe (5-minute walk) and Edgar Quinet (6-minute walk)
- Taxi stand: 5 minutes on foot.
Cancellation without incurring any penalties by providing a 14-day notice before your scheduled arrival. However, if any cancellation after that timeframe, no refunds will be issued.
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: 500