- Accommodates: 2
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: studio
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: studio
- Check In: 16:00
- Room type: Suites
The Studio with Balcony or Terrace can accommodate a single guest or two travelling companions.
Let's enjoy the open air of Paris and relax on your balcony or terrace.
Enjoy the spacious kitchen with modern appliances, an entertainment system with a flat screen television and selected satellite channels, en-suite bathroom and a dining area.
With wireless Internet connectivity and weekly housekeeping, relax while on business or leisure in Paris.
The Daily Housekeeping service is subject to charges.
The residence has 2 Studios with Balcony or Terrace that are accessible to disabled persons and/or persons with reduced mobility
Paris Montmartre, in the famous Parisian district with the allure of a picturesque village.
Our serviced apartment welcomes you in the heart of Montmartre, in the 18th district of Paris, in a quiet street close to the high tourist places of the district.
Whether you are here for a short stay of one night or a weekend, or a long stay of several weeks, our modern and fully equipped studios and apartments will offer you all the necessary comfort thanks to a wide range of hotel services.
Come and live a very quiet and relaxing moment alone, as a couple, with family or friends.
Our serviced apartment welcomes you at the foot of the Sacred Heart Basilica on Montmartre Hill.
If tourism and activity are permanent, you will be surprised by the soothing bohemian atmosphere, which you will also find in our apart hotel with the charm and elegance of the pure contemporary style.
You will be able to stroll in the heart of the picturesque streets of this authentic Parisian village, and visit the unmissable tourist places of the district, such as the Sacré-Coeur basilica, the Place du Tertre, or the Montmartre museum. Want to have fun? Visit the Lapin Agile, the oldest cabaret in the City of Light, or the SoPi district, the trendy Parisian district south of Pigalle.
Visit the city from our apart hotel Paris Montmartre
- Less than 10 minutes from your apart hotel Paris Montmartre, come and join the festive district of Pigalle for an evening or a day. Its cabarets, bars, theaters, and clubs make it a trendy place for entertainment. Without forgetting the famous Moulin Rouge, the most famous cabaret in the world, where rhinestones, sequins and feathers attract many curious people.
- Accessible within a 9 minute walk from apartment Paris.
The Stade de France
- You don't need to be a soccer fan to get to the biggest stadium in the country. With 80,000 seats, the Stade de France hosts the biggest events you can't miss: concerts, shows, sports meetings... Buses 13 and 255 will take you there in 30 minutes from your Parisian serviced apartment.
- Accessible in 27 minutes by metro (line 13) from Paris Montmartre.
Avenue des Champs-Élysées
- Leave in less than a quarter of an hour to discover the longest avenue in the world. From the Arc de Triomphe to the Concorde, walk the 2 km of this avenue lined with museums, gourmet restaurants and luxury boutiques.
- Access the avenue in 13 minutes by metro (line 13) from apartment Paris.
The Eiffel Tower
- Don't leave Paris without meeting the Iron Lady. From the top of its 276 meters, this emblematic building of the city and the country will offer you a breathtaking panoramic view of the capital.
- Accessible in 32 minutes by metro (line 2 then 6 or 13 then RER C) from apartment Paris.
The Louvre museum
- In a few minutes of transport, you are in front of the mythical pyramid of the Louvre! Art lovers will be delighted by the 35,000 works of art on display, which make the reputation of the largest museum in Paris. This place also offers breathtaking views of many Parisian monuments.
- Accessible in 23 minutes by metro (line 13 then 1) from apartment Paris.
Notre-Dame de Paris
- Visit the square in front of the imposing and mythical Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, to observe its stained glass windows, its archaeological crypt, and its Gothic architecture. This masterpiece, whose construction dates back to the Middle Ages, was erected in honor of the Virgin Mary.
- Access the Notre-Dame in 28 minutes by metro (line 13 then RER C) apartment hotel Montmartre.
- Nestled between the Place de la République, the Place de la Bastille and the Hotel de Ville, the Marais district is a small authentic village in the heart of Paris. Trendy and dynamic, this part of the city is full of bars, but also of museums and art galleries.
- Access in 29 minutes by metro (line 13 then 1) Paris serviced apartment.
The Opera Garnier
- Open to visitors during the day, every evening it is the venue for lyrical and choreographic performances where all the greatest artists meet. The ballet of the Paris National Opera, one of the best companies in the world, makes many performances there.
- Access the Opera Garnier in 17 minutes by bus (line 95 or 68) from apartment Paris center.
From Paris Orly Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 40 minutes by taxi and costs about 50€ to get to the residence.
- By ORLYBUS & Metro: Take the ORLYBUS to Denfert Rochereau. From there, take the metro line 6 to Montparnasse Bienvenue station. Then take the metro line 13 to Place de Clichy. It takes approximately 55 minutes and costs 9.50€.
From Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 45 minutes by taxi and costs about 50€ to get to the residence.
- By RER & Metro: Take the RER B to Gare du Nord, then take the metro line 2 at the station La Chapelle to Place de Clichy. It takes approximately 50 minutes and costs 10€.
From Gare du Nord / Gare de l'Est:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 10 minutes by taxi and costs about 15€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 2 at the station La Chapelle to Place de Clichy. It takes approximately 10 minutes and costs 1.80€.
From Gare Montparnasse:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 20 minutes by taxi and costs about 25€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 13 to Place de Clichy. It takes approximately 20 minutes and costs 1.80€.
From Gare de Lyon:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 30 minutes by taxi and costs about 35€ to get to the residence.
- By Metro: Take the metro line 14 to Saint-Lazare station, then take the metro line 13 to Place de Clichy. It takes approximately 25 minutes and costs 1.80€.
Nearest public transport from Citadines Montmartre Paris
- Travel to the heart of the city or hidden gems easily with these transport options.
- Train station: Gare Montparnasse and Gare Saint-Lazare (direct metro). Gares de l'Est, du Nord and de Lyon
- Underground station: Place de Clichy, Blanche (5-minute walk)
- Taxi stand: 5-minute walk
Cancellation without incurring any penalties by providing a 14-day notice before your scheduled arrival. However, if any cancellation after that timeframe, no refunds will be issued.
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: 500