- Accommodates: 2
- Bed type: Real bed
- Beds: studio
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: studio
- Check In: 15:00
- Room type: Apartment Suite
For a single guest or a couple, this fully renovated Studio offer the convenience of location with space for business and leisure travel.
Studio has a fully equipped kitchen, separate dining area, en-suite bathroom, and well-designed living spaces with a fan with modern contemporary furnishings and fittings. Choose a double bed or twin beds for the most comfort.
Some of the studios are specially equipped for disabled guests.
An additional cleaning service is available on request. Housekeeping service is included for stays of 6 nights or more.
The Living Area:
This Studio 25 sqm / 269 sqft apartment offers you a living and dining area.
Enjoy a full kitchen and dining area with modern furnishings and amenities – perfect for entertaining yet cozy and comforting enough to enjoy the dinner.
The bedroom is equipped with 1 double bed (180x200cm) or 2 single beds (90x200cm) which can accommodate maximum of two people. Please mention your bedding preference at the time of booking.
The bathroom has a Bathtub/shower combination
Facilities and services
At any time during your stay, the reception is open 24/7 to answer your questions and provide you with tips on how to make the most of your Lyon experience.
The Place Bellecour
Place Bellecour is the largest pedestrian square in Europe. Bordered by historic buildings. Local residents of Lyon regularly gather there to enjoy its flowery gardens and ponds.
In winter, Lyon's Ferris Wheel takes up residence here for about 3 months. Get there in 5 minutes on foot from the apartment.
The Old Lyon
The Old Lyon, the medieval and Renaissance district of the capital of the Gauls, is home to the Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Lyon cathedral, the Tour Rose and its famous traboule, and the Gadagne museums.You can also taste local specialties in the famous "bouchons lyonnais". These typical restaurants, which makes Lyon the world capital of gastronomy, serve traditional Lyonnaise cuisine, including roast pork, sausages and duck pâté. The ancient theatres of the Gallo-Roman site of Fourvière the Grand Theatre, the oldest in France, is famed for showing tragedy and comedy shows and is located on the Gallo-Roman site of Fourvière. There is also an Odeon (a small ancient Roman theatre), the foundations of the temple of Cybèle and the remains of a craft district.Get there in 23 minutes by the funicular, a set of railways, (line F1 or F2) or on foot from the apartment.
The Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière
The Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière, which overlooks Lyon, is one of the finest examples of neo-Byzantine architecture in France and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Today, an emblem of the city of Lyon, the basilica welcomes more than 2.5 million pilgrims and visitors every year.Get there in 16 minutes by funicular, railway, (line F2) or 25 minutes on foot from the apartment.
The Tête d'Or Park
Located on the banks of the Rhône, the Parc de la Tête d'Or is the largest urban park in France. A stroll around it guarantees a pleasant moment of relaxation. There are numerous activities: a zoo, merry-go-rounds, shops, shows, pony rides, rose gardens and even a botanical garden. There is something for everyone. Get there in 25 minutes by metro (line A) or bus (line C5) from the apartment.
The Confluence Museum
Housed in a postmodernist style building, the Musée des Confluences, with its collections, delights lovers of natural history, societies and civilisations.Get there in 25 minutes by metro (line A) then by tramway (line 1) from the apartment.
From Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 40 minutes to 1 hours by taxi and costs about 65€-80€ to get to the apartment.
- By Train: Take the RHONE EXPRESS to Vaulx en Velin la Soie station. From there, take the line A to Cordeliers (Direction Perrache), then 5 minutes by walk. The one-way journey takes approximately 1 hour and costs 16.30€.
From Lyon Perrache train station:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 10 minutes by taxi and costs about 10€.
- By Metro: Take the line A to Bellecour station, then walk about 5 minutes to get to the apartment. The trip takes approximately 20 minutes and costs 1.90€.
From Lyon Part Dieu train station:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 15 minutes by taxi and costs about 15€.
- By Metro: Take the line B to Saxe-Gambetta, and take the line D to Bellecour, then walk about 5 minutes to get to the apartment. It takes approximately 15 minutes and costs 1.90€.
- By car: The apartment is located in a pedestrian area. Guests can park their car in the Parking St Antoine or Parking des Célestins, then walk to the apartment.
Nearest public transport from the apartment
Travel to the heart of the city easily with these transport options.
- Train stations: Lyon Perrache station (10-minute drive) and Lyon Part Dieu station (15-minute drive)
- Metro stations: Line A (Bellecour or Cordeliers) (10-minute walk)
- Taxi stand: 5-minute walk
If the booking is cancelled up to 2 weeks of the arrival date there is no cancellation fee, if it is cancelled within the 2 weeks and we are unable to resell then the full amount is charged.
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: 500