- Accommodates: 4
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: studio
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: studio
- Check In: 15:00
- Room type: Vacation Rental
Come home to elegance with intimate spaces that have been designed for your comfort. Visually pleasing, warm, and inviting, the space is perfect to spend a cozy night in.
The Studio is designed for a single traveler or a couple. Offering the comforts of a modern apartment, the space is accented with stylish furnishings, and enhanced with little pampering touches, such as an en-suite bathroom fitted with a bathtub for you to soak in after a long day.
Other offerings include a flat-screen television and a fully equipped modern kitchen.
The Living Area:
This Studio 25 -28 sqm / 247-269 sqft apartment offers you a living and dining area.
Enjoy the kitchenette and dining area with modern furnishings and amenities – perfect for entertaining yet cozy and comforting enough to enjoy the dinner.
The bedroom is equipped with 1 double bed (150x200cm) and a Sofa Bed which can accommodate maximum of four people.
The bathroom has a Bathtub/shower combination
Discover one of the few remaining royal palaces in the world that still functions. The palace and its 19 flats are the Queen's official residence and can be visited by reservation.
Atypical atmosphere of this huge market. A place of alternative culture, Camden Market offers a change of scenery that attracts millions of tourists every year.
Saint Paul's Cathedral
At 110 meters high, this religious building is the second largest cathedral in the world. Its dome and Baroque bell towers can be visited, offering panoramic views of London and the Thames.
Not far from St. Paul's Cathedral, The Tower Bridge is the most famous bascule bridge in the world. An exhibition in its interior allows you to discover all the workings of this mechanism, which has been well-knit for 150 years.
Palace of Westminster
The Palace of Westminster is the royal palace and seat of parliament. In one of its three towers you will find the world's most famous bell, the Big Ben.
Would you like to discover London, its culture, and its shops? Visit Covent Garden. And this lively area is an architectural masterpiece where theatres, shops, bars and pubs attract many visitors.
The city of London has some great museums that are a must when visiting the city:
- The British Museum: 30 minutes by metro from the apartment, this museum focuses on the cultural history of all continents.
- The National Gallery: near Covent Garden, 30 minutes from the apartment, this art museum houses the works of the greatest artists, such as Botticelli, Rembrandt, Leonardo da Vinci...
- Is an international museum of modern art offering temporary exhibitions of renowned artists.
Getting to the apartment
From London Heathrow Airport:
- By Taxi: Approximately 28 minutes.
- By Piccadilly Line: Take the Piccadilly Line towards Cockfosters and alight at the Gloucester Road Station.
- It takes approximately 45 minutes and costs £5.
Airport Transfer service
Private car can be booked at the reception.
The apartment is only a 5-minute walk from Gloucester Road Tube Station, making it easy to get here and to get around during your stay.
Will you be arriving in London by train The apartment is 30 minutes by tube from St Pancras station (served by Eurostar), and 25 minutes from Charing Cross station.
From Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted airports, we are 50 minutes away by public transport.
- A short stay of less than 30 nights with at least 7 days’ notice plus 3 nights of rent must be paid.
- Medium and long stays of at least 30 nights—14 days; otherwise, 7 nights' rent must be paid.
- Cleaning Fee: £ 100
- Refundable Deposit: 500