- Accommodates: 4
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: 2
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
- Check In: 16:00
- Room type: Serviced Apartment
This stunning 2 bed, 1 bath modern apartment is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre within a stylish, boutique development. Dawson Street is one of Dublin’s most coveted addresses as it benefits from all that the city centre has to offer whilst having ample green space on its doorstep with the beautifully maintained St.Stephens Green just metres away.
The living room is sleek and vibrant with soft lighting, comfortable furnishings and a discreet flat-screen smart TV.
A large table provides options for dining and entertaining whilst doubling as a workspace.
The house includes a dining area equipped with comfortable furniture and warm vibes.
It is a perfect place to gather around, savor the local delicacies and make memories.
The apartment is located on the first floor and consists of a well-arranged, fully equipped modern kitchen with all mod cons such as a fridge freezer, microwave, Nespresso machine and dishwasher with ample storage for the keen cook.
The first bedroom is a serene retreat designed to look and feel like a home away from home.
The room has furnishings to spread positivity and calmness.
You get a king-size bed and an attached washroom with it.
The second bedroom also comes equipped with a king-size bed.
The interiors of this space are calming. The bedroom is a cozy space filled with natural light and elegant furniture.
Bedrooms are spacious, offering plentiful storage with floor to ceiling wardrobes.
A modern en-suite shower while a relaxing bathtub with an overhead shower is provided in the distinctive guest bathroom.
The entire bath space gives a modern-day feel with a perfect reminiscence.
The space is elegantly styled and squeaky clean!
Other things to know:-
The apartment also has a separate laundry room and office space to sit and work!
So, even if you are on a work trip, this place can be your home!
A stylish rooftop seating area offers striking views of Dublin City in a relaxing, private outdoor space.
The apartment comes fully serviced to include weekly cleaning, weekly linen and towels, wi-fi, cable TV, utilities, 24/7 call answering service for any maintenance issues.
Please Note: Utilities capped at €200 per 30 days and security deposit will be taken up arrival.
- On its doorstep, there are some of the city’s best restaurants, cafes and bars. St. Stephens Green Shopping Centre.
- The Olympia Theatre and The Gaiety Theatre are all within walking distance as is Trinity College.
- Grafton Street, Merrion Square, The Georgian District and more. There are an array of fitness facilities and outdoor pursuits to avail of such as Pilates and yoga studios, rock climbing, water sports and Cross-fit in addition to walks on Sandymount Strand, Poolbeg lighthouse and along the River Liffey.
- All amenities such as medical clinics, pharmacies, banking services, supermarkets are within minutes of the apartment making this the perfect location for all needs.
- Airport: Dublin Airport (DUB) - 16 km
- Train: Pearse Station - 15 minute walk
- Tram: Dawson - 4 minute walk
Cancellation must be submitted in writing providing before 21 days’ notice to vacate. however, cancellation after 21 days, no refund will be provided.
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: 1000