- Accommodates: 4
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Beds: 1
- Check Out: 10:00
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Check In: 15:00
- Room type: Apartment Suite
The 45 sqm 1-Bedroom Apartment allows you to enjoy the space and amenities while on holiday or business in Brussels. The well-designed apartment features a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, choice of bedding and two flat screen televisions with selected international channels.
Travel and enjoy the comforts of home.
The Living Area:
This 1 bedroom 45 sqm / 484 sqft apartment offers you a living and dining area.
Enjoy a full kitchen and dining area with modern furnishings and amenities – perfect for entertaining yet cosy and comforting enough to enjoy the dinner.
The bedroom is equipped with 1 double bed (160x200cm) or 2 single beds (90x200cm) which can accommodate maximum of two people. Please mention your bedding preference at the time of booking.
The bathroom has a Bathtub/shower combination
Facilities and Services
Make the most of your short or long stays: the apartment offers you a wide range of personalized services, both inclusive and à la carte. Our reception is open 24 hours a day and will be happy to answer your requests and provide you with information.
A la carte services
Daily cleaning, laundry and dry-cleaning service. The apartment has a private underground car park that can be booked upon check-in (subject to availability, fees apply).
Capital of Belgium and home of the European Union
Come and discover Brussels from the Avenue de la Toison d'Or, one of the main avenues of the city where apartment is located.
Brussels hosts the headquarters of NATO as well as those of the Council of the European Union, the European Commission and the European Parliament. Its status as "Capital of Europe" makes it an attractive, lively city, open to the world. Its location, at the crossroads of German, French, Dutch and Belgian cultures, have influenced its architecture and gastronomic culture.
At the crossroads of the Avenue Louise and the Avenue de la Toison d'Or. Only 800 metres from the apartment you will find the Galeries de la Toison d'Or where a day of retail therapy can be enjoyed.
Away from the city take the time to have a trip to City 2, the Anspach, Woluwé or Westland Shopping Center. Docks Bruxsel also offers shopping, restaurants, cultural experiences and entertainment for all tastes.
Don't miss a visit to the Grand Place of Brussels, this central square listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Victor Hugo considered it to be one of the most beautiful squares in the world. The houses of the guilds, the King's House and the City Hall stand side by side here to the delight of tourists.
Numerous festive and cultural events are organized here: the Carpet of Flowers, the Ommegang, the Christmas tree, the Meiboom procession.
Travel there in just 10 minutes by bus (line 33) or 20 minutes on foot from the apartment.
A few metres from the Grand-Place, at the crossroads of rue de l'Étuve and rue du Chêne, is the famous little copper boy known as the Manneken-Pis. This little man is sure to put a smile on your face. According to one of the legends, the Little Boy saved Brussels by extinguishing the fuse of a bomb in a most original way.Travel there in just 10 minutes by bus (line 33) or 20 minutes on foot from the apartment.
Atomium and Mini Europe
From the top of its 102 metres, the Atomium, famous for its steel spheres, offers you an exceptional 360° view of Brussels and its surroundings. Did you know that it should have been deconstructed in 1958, after the Universal Exhibition? Today, more than 600,000 people visit it every year.
The Mini-Europe Park, built at its feet, presents the capitals of the world and their wonders in miniature form. You can even replay the story of the Berlin Wall coming down or the eruption of Pompeii.
You can reach this park in 45 minutes by metro (line 3) from the apartment.
The Royal Palace of Brussels
The Royal Palace of Brussels is one of the most famous buildings in the capital. The main residence and the King's main place of work, it is located south of Brussels Park, at the other end of the Palace of the Nation, seat of the Federal Parliament. It is a tradition that the Royal Palace opens its doors to the public free of charge every summer from 21 July until early September. Travel there in just 10 minutes by tram (line 92 or 93) or bus (line 2 or 6), or 15 minutes on foot from the apartment.
Whether you are an art, history or design enthusiast, Brussels offers you more than 80 museums that will delight young and old alike. Among them:
- The Museum of the City of Brussels: located on the Grand Place, it allows you to discover the history of the city and its heritage. Get there in 15 minutes by bus (line 33) or 20 minutes on foot from the apartment.
- The Comic Strip Museum: The Belgian Comic Strip Centre, or Comic Strip Museum, is a must-see attraction located in the heart of Brussels. In an Art Nouveau setting, it presents the authors and heroes of the comic strip: the worlds of Tintin, Spirou, the Smurfs, etc.Get there in 18 minutes by tram (line 92 or 93) or bus (line 2 or 6) from the apartment.
- The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium: 20,000 works of art in 6 museums retracing the history of painting, sculpture and drawing from the 15th to the 21st century. They exhibit works by Rubens, Rodin, Gauguin, Delvaux and Magritte.
Not far from the Grand Place, the cathedral is one of the most important monuments in Brussels: a Gothic-style construction, begun in the early 13th century, on top of a Romanesque building dating from the 11th century. Renovated from 1983 to 1989, its treasures are numerous: the stained-glass windows of the chapel, the imposing Grenzing organ with its 4000 tubes, the baroque pulpit carved in wood.Get there in 10 minutes by tram (line 92 or 93) from the apartment.
You may be surprised to learn that you can eat something other than fried mussels in Brussels:
- Eels in Green, more original and no less tasty. The 'fish' is seasoned with mint, chervil, thyme, chives and basil.
- The Flemish Carbonade, a beef meat simmered in beer. It is eaten with chips or chicory.
- The 20-hole Waffle is the perfect end to an exotic meal with dark or lager beer.
From Brussels National Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 30 minutes by taxi and costs about 45€ to get to the apartment.
- By Train & Metro: Take a train to the Bruxelles-Midi station, then take the metro (line 2 or 6) to Louise station. It takes approximately 45 minutes and costs 8.60€.
From Bruxelles-Midi Train Station:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 10 minutes by taxi and costs about 10€ to get to the apartment.
- By Metro: Take the metro (line 2 or 6) to Louise station. It takes approximately 10 minutes and costs 2.10€.
From Brussels South Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 50 minutes by taxi and costs about 100€ to get to the apartment.
- By Bus & Metro: Take a bus to the Bruxelles-Midi station, then take the metro (line 2 or 6) to Louise station. It takes approximately 70 minutes and costs 14€.
Nearest public transport from the apartment
Go to the heart of the city or discover hidden gems easily with these transport options.
- Tram station: Louise (2-minute walk)
- Underground station: Louise (2-minute walk)
- Taxi: Available upon request at the reception desk
If the booking is cancelled up to 2 weeks of the arrival date there is no cancellation fee, if it is cancelled within the 2 weeks and we are unable to resell then the full amount is charged.
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: 500