- Accommodates: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Check In: 15:00
- Check Out: 11:00
- Room type: Serviced Apartment
With an open plan living area and fully equipped kitchen to prepare your favorite meals, a separate bedroom with large double bed and a shower room. Guests will be provided with free access to wireless internet, on-site facilities include a restaurant and bar.
This beautiful apartment is located in the heart of central Glasgow and close to many of the city’s most prized landmarks and attractions.
• Weekly housekeeping
• Luxury toiletries
• Air conditioning
• Fridge freezer
• Iron & ironing board
• Tea, coffee & milk
• Cots available on request (Additional cost)
• Crockery & cutlery
• Connecting apartments by outer corridor available on request.
• Breakfast available (On additional cost)
• Check in 15: 00 and Check out 12:00
• 24/7 Reception
• Line and Towels
• Washer Dryer
• Laptop-friendly workspace
• No parking available
• Pets are not allowed
In the centre you have George Square, Buchanan Street and all the main attractions in a short walk. Whether you fancy soaking up some culture at The Gallery of Modern Art, popping to Merchant City for a bite to eat or are looking to explore the stunning countryside, our luxury serviced apartments in Glasgow are perfectly placed.
Glasgow Central and Queen Street stations are within a 5 minute walk from the apartment.
Glasgow airport is a short 20 minute taxi ride, and Buchanan Street subway and bus station are a 5 minute walk away. If you're driving then book a parking space at the closest NCP car park.
Queen Street Station 4 mins
Glasgow Central Station 5 mins
• Buchanan Street: 0.1 km
• Gallery of Modern Art: 0.1 km
• George Square: 0.1 km
• Glasgow City Chambers: 0.2 km
• Princes Square: 0.2 km
• Argyll Arcade: 0.3 km
• Buchanan Galleries: 0.3 km
• The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall: 0.3 km
• Hutchesons' Hall: 0.4 km
Supermarkets & grocery stores
• Supermarket Tesco Express: 0.3 km
• Supermarket Sainsbury's Local: 0.3 km
• Supermarket Marks and Spencer: 0.5 km
• Glasgow Cathedral: 1.1 km
• Glasgow Necropolis: 1.3 km
• Sauchiehall Street: 1.4 km
• Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum: 2.5 km
• Glasgow Science Centre: 2.6 km
• Celtic Park: 3.2 km
• Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome: 3.2 km
• Riverside Museum of Transport and Technology: 3.4 km
• House for an Art Lover: 4.1 km
• Pollok Country Park: 5.5 km
Other things to note
Please note there is a strict NO party, no gathering policy. Should there be evidence of a party or gathering, security/management will be called and the apartment will need to be vacated and an automatic charge £2000 (minimum) will be levied.
These images are from one of the apartments in the block, the style and colour scheme may vary slightly depending upon which unit you are allocated.
PLEASE NOTE: SECURITY DEPOSIT OF 500 GBP NEEDS TO BE PAID AND ALSO NEED TO PROVIDE US THE COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT ONCE THE BOOKING CONFIRMED FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.
Additional Rates Detail
- Cleaning Fee: £ 60
- Refundable Deposit: £ 500
Terms & Conditions
Non Refundable and Non Cancellable