- Accommodates: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bed type: Real Bed / Sofa Bed
- Bedrooms: studio
- Beds: studio
- Check In: 15:00
- Check Out: 10:00
- Room type: Serviced Apartment
A short walk or transit ride to other Upper West Side attractions including the Museum of Natural History, the Hayden Planetarium.
- 9th floor of luxury elevator building with doorman
- Swimming Pool Access
- On-site gym and outdoor garden with lounge seats
- Stanley Steel kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Flat screen TV with basic channels
- Wireless internet available
- Sofa bed in living area
- Hardwood floors
- Linens provided free of charge
- Cable Television
- Fully Furnished
- Granite Countertops
- Marble Bathroom
- Modern Bathrooms
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Towels & Linens Provided
Location: Close to some of New York’s most exciting attractions. Steps to Central Park West and Riverside Park. Walking distance to the Museum of the City of New York. A short walk or transit ride to other Upper West Side attractions including the Museum of Natural History, the Hayden Planetarium, and the Children’s Museum of New York.
Blocks from countless restaurants including Carmine’s, Popper Caf? and Talia Steakhouse.
Easy Access to the rest of the city. Subway (A, B, C, & D trains) available at 86th, 96th, 103rd, and 110th/Cathedral Parkway.
Security Deposit: $1,000 if paid upfront, otherwise, one month's rent.
Gas/Electricity bill MINIMUM: $100/month
Application fee: $102
Additional Rates Detail
- Cleaning Fee: $ 200
- Refundable Deposit: $ 1000
Terms & Conditions
Non Refundable Non Cancellable