- Accommodates: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Check In: 14:00
- Check Out: 11:00
- Room type: Serviced Apartment
The apartments are superbly designed. They are located in one of the largest individual residential city centre developments in Europe and have won awards for its architectural design and its garden design.
The living room is bright and spacious . Kitchen is fully furnished with all the required amenities. The apartment can comfortably sleeps 2 people with 1 double beds and 1 bedroom.
The bathroom is spacious and has bathtub with shower head.
Features: •Personal meet and greet•24 hour back up service•Welcome pack•One Bathroom•Video entry phone•Internet access•Lifts•Weekly maid service available•TV, CD and Stereo•Parking available (At the additional cost)•Lifts.
Driving…From Trinity College proceed along Nassau Street, onto Clare Street and Merrion Square. Follow the road down Lower Mount Street and at the bridge before Northumberland Road turn left into Clanwilliam Place. Follow this road to the end and turn right into Grand Canal Street. Take your first Turn Left into Barrow Street and follow this road to the very end. Turn Right into Ringsend Road and proceed to the traffic lights. Immediately to your left you will see South Dock apartments. Turn left at the lights and the carpark is located down that street on the right.
Positioned next to the IFSC, the new Convention Center and the 02 concert venue, it is surrounded by fashionable restaurants, bars and shops and an expansive linear park. It has direct access to the south side of the city via the New Macken St Bridge. It is well serviced by rail, bus, airlink [to the airport] and water taxis. This is an ideal corporate base. Underground parking, 24 hour CCTV coverage and concierge service aims to offer residents maximum convenience and comfort.
- Eurospar: Located on Barrow Street, off Ringsend Road.
- Tesco Express: Located in Ringsend.
- Tesco Supermarket: Located in Sandymount Village.
- Shop and you can have your shopping delivered to your door. Let us know and we can arrange for your shopping to be left into your apartment.
- Donnybrook Fair, Gourmet Food Market: Located in Baggot Street.
- Grand Canal Square: For Fresh, Gourmet Food Market.
- Spar Mini Markets: Ringsend, Barrow Street, Grand Canal Square and Spencer Dock.
An online Irish Design and Craft gift shop featuring handcrafted Celtic Irish art and crafts, and unique gifts, for all occasions, produced in Ireland by Irish designers. Our range includes Irish Celtic jewellery, Irish pottery, books, hats, scarves and more. We ship to all international destinations. You can also save the tax when shipping to regions outside of Europe, such as USA, Canada and Australia. A great way to share Irish craft and design with someone you know somewhere in the world.
You will find a wide range of local coffee houses, cafes and restaurants locally. Here is a few we recommend:
- The Bridge Cafe, Ringsend: Traditional cafe serving traditional Irish Breakfasts, sandwiches, wraps, soups. Open 8am to 4pm daily.
- The Art of Coffee, Alto Vetro, Grand Canal Dock: Gourmet Coffee and Italian style paninis and sandwiches. Open 8am to 6pm daily.
- Starbucks: Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge. American style coffee bar.
- LUAS: Stops available at Spencer Dock and The O2. The O2 stop is only 8 mins walk from Southdock.
- DART: Stops available at Barrow Street and Landsowne. These stops are less than 5 mins walk from Southdock apartments, Baggot Rath and Railway Cottages.
- DUBLIN BUS: All buses travelling from Ringsend will go to city centre. Exact fares are required. A one way adult fare to city centre is €1.10. Children under 6 are free.
- TAXI: These are widely available throughout the city and can be hailed along the street. A typical fare to city centre can be €10 to €12, 10 min journey time. Tipping is at your own discretion
- WALKING: Weather permitting, this is the best way to get around and experience the city, as long as you have the time. As with any city, care should be taken after dark to avoid walking alone and avoid unlit and isolated streets or places.
Additional Rates Detail
- Cleaning Fee: € 150
- Refundable Deposit: € 500
Terms & Conditions
Non Refundable and Non Cancellable.