- Accommodates: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bed type: Real Bed
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Check In: 16:00
- Check Out: 10:00
- Room type: Serviced Apartment
There is love in these walls. The theatrical exaggeration gives a particular relief to this feelings. The spirit of the Duchess Andinet Andaine is found in tapestries and furniture. From the balcony, free, the heart can express itself.
- Lecteur DVD
- Lave vaisselle
- Machine à laver
Romantic apartment of 36 sqm with 1 bedroom, in a theatrical spirit close to the Opera Garnier, 4 steps from the Louvre or Palais Royal. Quiet and bright. Terrace. On the 4th floor with lift up to the 2nd floor.
The apartment breaks down as :
- Living room with a sofa, an armchair, an HDTV, a DVD, an audio system, a wifi internet connection. Coffee table, carpet, and elegant decoration.
- Open kitchen with fridge, microwave, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer coffee maker, kettle, toaster and all you need for cooking and eating.
- Dining area with a table and 4 chairs.
- Room with a bed of 180 cm * 200cm. Nightstand. Dressing. Armchair. Window overlooking a terrace.
- 1 shower room with walk-in shower, sink and hairdryer. WC.
The apartment is rented with linen, iron and ironing board. Electric heating.
Numéro d'enregistrement: 7510201513825
The check in are made without extra cost from Monday to Saturday between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. Between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m., there is an extra 30 € fee. Between 10 p.m. and midnight, there is an extra 50€ fee.
- for an arrival on a Sunday or a public holiday, there is an extra 30 € fee.
Additional Rates Detail
- Cleaning Fee: € 100
- Refundable Deposit: € 1000
Terms & Conditions
Non Cancellable and Non Refundable.
Good location Nice room I enjoyed my vacations in Paris :)
Great apartment in fantastic location. Bit smaller than the photo suggests but clean and modern. Quite a few steps to enter even with the lift so be prepared. Really enjoyed our stay and would come again. Thank you.
Very clean, nice, comfortable and silent apartment! Very good communication. Thank you! It's usefull to know that there are two floors with elevator and two extra without and also extra fee for kitchen and bath products and for arrivals on Sunday.
Great apartment in a very cute area of Paris. Plenty of cafes, restaurants and bars around. The apartment was perfect for a 3 night getaway. We had a small desk to work from during the Friday which was important for us as well. Bedroom is very spacious and the bed is huge, which was really nice! Checkin was very easy and Host was very kind to show us everything in the apartment.
Good location, nice space, comfy bed. Would recommend!